To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, be in new condition suitable for resale, and must not be damaged in any way by the customer during the time the item is in the customer’s possession. Please see Our Warranty Terms and Conditions in relation to warranty claims
and the Everything CCTV Website Terms and Conditions.
Change of Mind – All Other Brand Products
Please choose your product/s carefully, as everythingcctv.com.au do not usually provide refunds for products where you have simply changed your mind. This includes returns where you simply selected the wrong product. Change of mind returns are not permitted.
Returns Policy Terms & Conditions
- In order to organise a return under these terms and conditions, You must notify Everything CCTV via email within 14 days of taking delivery of Your Product and request a return under this Policy. You must comply with the directions of Everything CCTV staff in order to facilitate Your return.
- To qualify to return an item under this Policy, Products must be in their original packaging, along with all included accessories, and must not be damaged in any way by You during the time the Product is in Your possession. The Product is deemed to be in Your possession until the Product is received by Us pursuant to this Policy.
- The 14 day period within which You are eligible to make a return under this Policy commences on the date that You accept delivery of Your Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
- The Product must be returned to Everything CCTV within 10 business days of Your request to return Your Product under this Policy.
- You must return the Products for which You are seeking a store credit or refund at Your own cost and You must comply with the directions for returning the Product that Everything CCTV staff provide to You. The goods will remain Your responsibility during transit until such time as they are received at the address as supplied by Everything CCTV staff. Everything CCTV will accept no liability for any loss or damage which may occur during transit.
- After receiving the returned Product, Everything CCTV will issue a store credit or refund as soon as is reasonably practicable and You will be provided with e-mail acknowledgement.
- Everything CCTV reserves the right to make changes to this Returns Policy without notice.
Our Returns Policy includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Australian Consumer Law. Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.