We recommend that you keep your original product packaging if possible. In the unlikely event that you require a warranty repair and you do not have the original packaging, you will bear the responsibility for safely packaging your Product for transport and Everything CCTV accepts no liability for any damage that may occur in transit. If your product was exclusively available for shipping to Sydney and Melbourne metro areas, return pick-up would occur from these areas only.
Everything CCTV provide the warranties and product support set out in these Terms and Conditions in relation to Products offered and supplied by Everything CCTV from the website.
For the avoidance of doubt:
- We make no representations or warranty in relation to the existence, non-existence, validity, availability, terms or conditions of any other warranties or product support that may or may not be offered or provided by the manufacturer of the Product; and
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. The warranties and product support that we offer and provide pursuant to our Terms and Conditions are in addition to the consumer warranties and guarantees under the Australian Consumer Law.
Subject to the terms and conditions set out below, Everything CCTV Australia agree to repair or replace the Product which it supplied to you at its own cost, in circumstances where the Product does not perform in accordance with Everything CCTV’s specifications during:
- the Standard Warranty period of 12 months; or
- the applicable Extended Warranty period, commencing on the date of delivery of the Product. Where there is no proof of delivery, this date will be assumed to be 3 business days from the date of dispatch of the Product.
Proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) must be provided when requesting service under Warranty.
Everything CCTV requires any customer requesting service under Warranty to comply with directions from Everything CCTV staff in relation to troubleshooting any issue and facilitating any repair or replacement under these Warranty Terms and Conditions.
Where Products are already faulty or damaged upon delivery, photographic evidence of the damage must be submitted to Everything CCTV Support via email before the Product will be repaired or replaced in accordance with these terms.
Everything CCTV reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Everything CCTV reserves the right to replace the Product or relevant part with the same or equivalent Product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided, Everything CCTV will determine, in its discretion, the closest Product within the then current range of Products offered by Everything CCTV with which to replace the faulty or damaged Product. The replacement Product may differ with the replaced Product in size and specifications, at the reasonable election of Everything CCTV. Everything CCTV may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the Product or a part under the Standard Warranty or Extended warranty does not extend or restart the Standard Warranty or Extended Warranty period.
If Everything CCTV is unable to repair or replace the Product, the customer will be provided with credit for Everything CCTV’s store or may be refunded the price of the Product (at Everything CCTV’s election). This credit or refund will be for the amount of the purchase price of the Product excluding the associated Delivery Cost.
In the event that a replacement, refund, or store credit is provided as per section 6, the faulty item will become the property of Everything CCTV.
The Customer is responsible to inspect all goods received from Everything CCTV upon arrival. In instances where goods have been damaged in transit, the Customer must report this to Everything CCTV within 3 days of receipt of the product. Failure to report physical damage on arrival within 3 days of receipt may result in denial of warranty for physical damage.
Warranty of products purchased from www.everythingcctv.com.au do not apply:
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings that are designed to diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship;
- to cosmetic damage, to boxes, packaging or exterior surfaces (including during transit);
- to damage caused by use with another product;
- to damage caused by accident, abuse, misuse, liquid contact, fire, earthquake or other external cause;
- to damage caused by operating the Product outside any guidelines published for use;
- to damage caused by service (including upgrades and expansions) performed by anyone who is not a representative of Everything CCTV;
- to a Product that has been modified to alter functionality or capability without the written permission of Everything CCTV, including but not limited to installation of custom firmware or other software;
- to defects caused by normal wear and tear or otherwise due to the normal ageing of the Product,
- if any serial number has been removed or defaced from the Product,
- if the product is stolen or Everything CCTV reasonably believes that the product is stolen based on information provided by law enforcement authorities, or
- Where proof of purchase (invoice or paid Order confirmation) cannot be provided.
Everything CCTV may seek reimbursement of any costs incurred by Us where the Product is found to be in good working order, or when it has been determined that the Standard Warranty and Extended Warranty do not apply as per section 17.
The Standard and Extended Warranties are transferrable to a new owner of a Product originally purchased from www.everythingcctv.com.au, provided Everything CCTV is informed by contacting Everything CCTV Sales via [email protected] within 7 days of the date of transfer.
To the full extent permitted by law:
- Everything CCTV will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to third party hardware, software, programs, data and/or information stored on any media or any part of the Product, no matter how occurring; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any resulting indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Everything CCTV’s aggregate liability in respect of all claims under Warranty shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product or, at Everything CCTV’s option, replacement of the Product with a like or similar Product.
- Everything CCTV excludes all other warranties, conditions, terms, representations and undertakings whether express or implied.
Insofar as they apply to warranties relating to products supplied by Everything CCTV, these Standard Terms and Conditions are governed by and must be construed according to the law of the State of Victoria, Australia and the parties submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Everything CCTV can be contacted by telephone at (03) 9578 3227 or via email Contact Page.